[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JBoss Tools 3.1 autocomplete not working properly"

Vadim Berezniker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 14 06:29:14 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss Tools 3.1 autocomplete not working properly":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531863#531863

Author  : Vadim Berezniker
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/laixer

Message:
I gave "Add JSF capatibility' a shot but this didn't succeed either...

I used the following values:
web.xml: resources/WEB-INF/web.xml
Web Root: resources
Source Folder: src/main
Classes Folder: classes/main
Lib Folder: lib

It seems to succeed, but I do get one error:
"Timeout expired for registering project P/ProjectName in server. Please check the project and try context menu action."
(I'm guessing because this is not a WST project...)

At this point, EL completion works fine. However if I close the project and reopen it I'm back to square one.
There's an exception in the log:

!ENTRY org.jboss.tools.common.model 2 0 2010-03-14 06:19:15.726
!MESSAGE Project P/ProjectName has corrupted nature: org.jboss.tools.jsf.jsfnature

If I go to configure, I once again have the option to "Add JSF Capability..."

Is this because my project doesn't have the Dynamic Web Module facet?