[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Repeat timer only once"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 15 04:48:18 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Repeat timer only once":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531928#531928

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
Unfortunately you cannot add more than one reminder. I mean you can add it but only first one will be created.

What I could suggest you here to do is to try to use parameters with the template and modify these parameters. So lets consider following template:
    <mail-template name="my-dynamic-template">
      <to addresses="${addressee}" />
      <subject>${subject}</subject>
      <text>${title} ${header} ${body} ${footer}</text>
    </mail-template>

And then when executing reminder will rely on process variables to fill in the template. Perhaps you could setup event listener that will be notified as soon as reminder goes off and if you reach number of reminders sent with default values then you could update them and new values will be set when sending next time.

Did not try it my self but I think it is worth spending some time to check if that will work.

Cheers
Maciej