[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Are EJB client proxies thread-safe?"

David Balažic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 15 13:28:56 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Are EJB client proxies thread-safe?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532070#532070

Author  : David Balažic
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/xerces8

Message:
I did a quick test client that looks up one proxy and then calls a method on it from multiple threads.

If the bean is Stateful, I get immediatelly a javax.ejb.ConcurrentAccessException.
If the bean is Stateless, I get no error and it seems to work. Can I assume that it is thread safe?
Are there any docs or specs? The EJB spec is a bit unlear on this issue (for me at least).