[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "end node causes deletion from database"

James Law do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 15 17:34:53 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "end node causes deletion from database":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532119#532119

Author  : James Law
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jlawmi

Message:
It seems that by default, putting a workflow instance so that it executes and "end" type of nodes causes the process to be deleted from the database. Is there a way to turn off this behavior? I'm not clear on how one would show history of a workflow to users , and meet typical auditing regulations if everything disappears from the database.

I also see this behavior in the provided jbpm test cases when I run them. If they are run against mysql, constraint violations keep things from being deleted, but that seems like a bug?

Using v 4.3.

Thanks,
James