[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Development] New message: "Re: create/extend a builder for hbm files?"

Elhanan Maayan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 17 00:17:19 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "create/extend  a builder for hbm files?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532395#532395

Author  : Elhanan Maayan
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Elhanan

Message:
thanks , the ant script would have almost nailed it, if it wern't for some folks skipping manual build and doing Ctrl+b   (not me), a plug-in builder is what i was going for, becouse it would help me to also anaylaze some other xml files and put problem markers in case attribubtes refer to methods which do not exist in classes (but i have no idea how to do that. getting an object model of a class in an eclipse project)