[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Mylyn 3.x with JBT"

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 17 03:20:33 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Mylyn 3.x with JBT":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532412#532412

Author  : Max Andersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen@jboss.com

Message:
I know Nick Boldt is a big mylyn fan and I am in principle too but just got bit by a few annoying bugs last time I tried it - but dont let that stop you

I dont have any particular recommendations on using Mylyn beyond what is on the homepage of Mylyn it self.
With respective to JBT and Mylyn then I know we could implement some mylyn specific hooks to make some of our views
more mylyn "aware" and I would like to see that happen in the next round (targeting Eclipse 3.6) where I also plan on
actually trying to use it more again.