[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "Re: jboss cache + derby + cannot find EmbeddedDriver"

Svetoslav aaaa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 17 04:53:58 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jboss cache + derby + cannot find EmbeddedDriver":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532439#532439

Author  : Svetoslav aaaa
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/svkap

Message:
Hi again.

I found the problem. Some of the jdbc properties (including the driver) had spaces at the end.. Unfortunatelly the loader does not truncate them and at the end it cannot find 'org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver ' (it does not add quotes in the logs and it is quite difficult to understand what is actually wrong). Now I have another problem but I think that it will be better to start a new thread.