[jboss-user] [JCA] New message: "Re: HornetQ RA integration"

Vicky Kak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 17 09:18:44 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "HornetQ RA integration":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532518#532518

Author  : Vicky Kak
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/vickyk

Message:

> I don't understand how I can find whether the managed connection factory will use XA or not when I effectively create the JMS resources in HornetQRAConnectionFactory class.

I don't understand why you need to do so, the ConnectionManager should identify if it is localtx or xatx and accordingly enlist the XAResource.
The client application will get the ConnectionFactory which will call the ConnectionManager::allocateConnection() and further invoke createManagedConnection Or matchManagedConnection.

The createManagedConnection will basically invoke the MCF::createConnection().

PS: If you could explain the details then I could take a deeper look at the specs and corresponding details, right now I am putting all what is there in top of my mind.

Regards,
Vicky