[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "Re: Problems with a client on a JBoss AS 4.2.3 with Messaging 1.4.5 consuming messages from a JBoss AS 5.1 with Messaging 1.4.6"

Maurice Zeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 17 10:08:18 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Problems with a client on  a JBoss AS 4.2.3 with Messaging 1.4.5 consuming messages from a JBoss AS 5.1 with Messaging 1.4.6":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532546#532546

Author  : Maurice Zeijen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mzeijen

Message:
Thanks for the info. I am wondering one thing. I did test with a standalone client that used the same libraries as the JBoss As 4.2.3. This application can work with the Messaging System on the JBoss AS 5.1 without any problems. How can that be if the library version differences between the JBoss AS 4.2.3. and the JBoss AS 5.1 are the problem?