[jboss-user] [JBoss AS Documentation] New message: "Include custom library in classpath"

Felipe Rodriguez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 17 16:22:12 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Include custom library in classpath":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532628#532628

Author  : Felipe Rodriguez
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Psynox

Message:
Hi All,

I'm currently seeking for a way to include a library folder to the classpath of jboss so I went to jboss-service.xml on my server configuration which is "all"

I'm using jboss 4.2.2.GA on this server so my custom library is located at /app/jboss/ext so i went and modify the jboss-service.xml file as follows:

<classpath codebase="/app/jboss/ext" archives="*"/>

also tried with:

<classpath codebase="file:/app/jboss/ext" archives="*"/>

But no success on this matter, seems the only way to load my jars is having them inside JBOSS_HOME/server/all/lib/ext folder. Any idea on what could be wrong or where should I look?

Thanks!