[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "Re: Proxy Requirements"

David Lloyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 17 16:45:10 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Proxy Requirements":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532632#532632

Author  : David Lloyd
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/david.lloyd@jboss.com

Message:
I've made some major updates to this doc based on the past couple days' discussion.  I think I've addressed all the serialization & proxy cases.  I still haven't covered configuration & bootstrapping for client environments but it's getting closer.  Also, HA is still unspecified other than a few vague references to letting Dispatchers and Forwarders do whatever they want.

One major change is that the concept of "Remote Invoker Context" has been split up into client and server components.  Please let me know what you think.