[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Eclipse 3.5.2 + JBT 3.1 Final"

Honiewelle Flores do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 18 04:17:29 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Eclipse 3.5.2 + JBT 3.1 Final":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532708#532708

Author  : Honiewelle Flores
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/honiewelle

Message:
Hi all,

I am currently having a problem running a seam application inside eclipse.The project was created via the Seam Web Project wizard and
I had already configured a runtime server and and the target server for JB 5.1, however, when I run via server the project and
accessed its url (http://localhost:8080/<projectname>) the server returns that the resource is not available.

My current configuration follows:

Jboss AS 5.1.0  GA
Jboss Seam 2.2
Jboss Tools 3.1 Final
Eclipse 3.5.2

Attached also a screenshot of the eclipse IDE. Its my first time using jboss so please bear with me.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!