[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: [JBossWS] MTOM client parsing exception"

Karl Determe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 18 05:10:01 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "[JBossWS] MTOM client parsing exception":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532728#532728

Author  : Karl Determe
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/determek

Message:
Thank you Richard for your suggestion,

Yes I used to set up my Eclipse with the default JVM 1.6.18

I have tried to add “-Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:/jboss-5.1.0/lib/endorsed” to the Default VM arguments  but I have a “ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory” (however it exists in the JRE’s rt.jar runtime library). I have added  the “%JBOSS_HOME%/client” jar files as external JARS but I have a JBossWSEntityResolver NullPointerException exception.

Any idea ? Thanks.
KDE