[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Problem while executing a process under eclipse"

ABIDI Sami do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 18 06:17:34 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Problem while executing a process under eclipse":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532753#532753

Author  : ABIDI Sami
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/uaibys

Message:
Thank you Anand Kumar,

I resolved my problem. And to do that I changed the Id as you said, and also I changed the configuration file of hibernate in the target folder.
Before, I had only copied the same configuration file of hibernate from the target folder of examples, but I am using MySQL DB not HSQL one, so I must configer jbpm to use that DB.