[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Development] New message: "Re: drools application (project) on the web"

Johanna Voxy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 18 13:44:52 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "drools application (project) on the web":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532877#532877

Author  : Johanna Voxy
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/voxy

Message:
Ok guys, i'm back with the same pb...
I still can't figure how to deploy the rules, however, does anyone knows how to run jboss rules (drools) in jsr? i want try with that, but i'm trying to follow to jsr-94 tutorial (http://docs.codehaus.org/display/DROOLS/JSR-94+TCK+Tutorial), but it has been created in 2004, and i can't any of the files they talk about, in the Drools source code repository.
I'm just trying to create a web project using drools rules, that's must be easier!
Any help?