[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: jboss-classpool-jbosscl.jar on AS bootstrap classpath"

Flavia Rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 18 16:55:21 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jboss-classpool-jbosscl.jar on AS bootstrap classpath":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532935#532935

Author  : Flavia Rainone
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/flavia.rainone@jboss.com

Message:
> alesj wrote:
>

> If you're saying we actually don't need jboss-classpool-jbosscl for the bootstrap services to work correctly on Javasist+Reflect,
> then simply move its declaration to aop.xml.
> e.g. there is no JBossCL usage in bootstrap phase -- no BaseClassLoader / ClassLoaderPolicy
Yes, currently we don't need. I cannot give a 100% garantee that we won't need until all this is finished, but I'm 99.99% sure we won't

The jboss-classpool-jbosscl.jar is already referenced in my version of the aop.xml file. I cannot commit it to trunk because we don't have a JBoss AOP release with the classpool refactoring yet. In the meantime, this file is part of the installation script of JBoss AOP and can be found here: http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/aop/trunk/asintegration-core/src/etc/jboss-60-install-aop.xml

For now, I'll commit a version of Main.java without the dependency, if that's ok.