[jboss-user] [jBPM] - how to use external database

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 19 04:03:45 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"how to use external database"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/532964#532964

Hi,

I afraid that it is not possible out of the box because it uses the same hibernate Session instance as jBPM. Perhaps it is possible to inject another session to the process engine but then I am not sure how to tell jBPM runtime to when use which session instance.

Try to earch the forum, I recall there was one post regarding hql queries with different db using spring...

Cheers,
Maciej