[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Where is org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.SpringConfiguration in JBPM4.3?

Manuel Jordan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 21 00:43:08 EDT 2010

Manuel Jordan [http://community.jboss.org/people/dr_pompeii] created the discussion

"Where is org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.SpringConfiguration in JBPM4.3?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533150#533150

Dear Members

I have integrated jBPM4 + Spring 2.5.6 working with the class
*org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.SpringConfiguration*  where such package and class is located in *jbpm-4.0\jbpm.jar*
or with maven2 working with the follow dependency

<dependency>
      <groupId>org.jbpm.jbpm4</groupId>
      <artifactId>jbpm-jpdl</artifactId>
      <version>*4.1*</version>
 </dependency>

*
*

I just download the version jbpm-4.3 and well I have compile errors because such package and class not exists anymore

Therefore how I can handle this?

Thanks in advanced

-Manuel