[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM4 connection problem

Khaled Talaat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 21 11:10:56 EDT 2010

Khaled Talaat [http://community.jboss.org/people/egycator] created the discussion

"JBPM4 connection problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533168#533168

Hello All,
I have a problem with JBPM4 when I start a process instance ,I got a warning that the  Connection is not closed and that I should close the connections my self.
These warning is thrown when I try to start the process instance.
The code used is as following:

processEngine =  (ProcessEngine)ctx.lookup("java:/ProcessEngine");
processInstance =   processEngine.getExecutionService().startProcessInstanceById(processDefinitionId);

The stacktrace is showing that this method is the one which opened the connection and didn't close it.

This method is called from a BMT stateful session EJB bean.