[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm 4 : how jbpm manage java class version

Valery LEPRETRE do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 22 08:35:51 EDT 2010

Valery LEPRETRE [http://community.jboss.org/people/v.lepretre%40cadwin.com] created the discussion

"jbpm 4 : how jbpm manage java class version"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533263#533263

Hi Everybody,

I've seen that the ant task to deploy the examples processes copies the examples.jar into the %JBOSS_HOME%/server/default/deploy/jbpm/userlibs folder.

My questions are :

- How the jbpm engine uses examples.jar?
- If I modify a process, just by changing a java class used by the process,  and then I deploy it, the new examples.jar replace the previous one.
How the first version of process finds the previous java class?

Thanks for your answer