[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - example CMS content archive with multiple languages?

Geoff Macartney do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 23 18:25:51 EDT 2010

Geoff Macartney [http://community.jboss.org/people/GeoffMacartney] created the discussion

"example CMS content archive with multiple languages?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533597#533597

hi

Can anyone point me at an example CMS portlet content archive that contains pages in several languages?

I know how to use the CMS admin portlet to add new lanuage versions of existing files, but I can't find anything that tells me how to structure the archive so that when I load it my pages are loaded ready-made in multiple languages.

cheers
Geoff

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]