[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Why Seam-gen does not generate entities - PostgreSql, anyone uses Seam?

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 24 03:34:10 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"Why Seam-gen does not generate entities - PostgreSql, anyone uses Seam?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533634#533634

> Maynard Witten wrote:
>

> BTW - I could not have find how to post in Seam forum - it seems to be closed. So - a bit offtopic - anyone uses Seam? I am reading Seam in Action by Manning now and I think that Seam+EJB+JSF should be excellent combination, but I am afraid of low activity around Seam here. Maybe book is excellent and no the... I hope not.

The forum for Seam here has been closed because they have their forum at  http://seamframework.org/Community/Forums http://seamframework.org/Community/Forums (which by the way is very active if you look at the threads there). Please create a separate thread in that forum - you have a better chance of getting it answered there.

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]