[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Reusing java libraries in different processes

henry donnell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 24 13:36:17 EDT 2010

henry donnell [http://community.jboss.org/people/bestage] created the discussion

"Reusing java libraries in different processes"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533796#533796

Talking about SOA & BPM here is my question.

How exactly can one *re*-use custom user library jars with  jBPM4  running on an enterprise server (not embedded!).

In jBPM3 docs this was explained:
 http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v3/userguide/jpdl.html http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v3/userguide/jpdl.html

But I cannot find anything about it on jBPM4.X.

>From some posts I noticed that on jBOSS you can put your libraries  in /userlibs folder, so the jBPM class loader will "see" them.
But what about other servers?

Another question would be - my user libraries are all standalone components which need to be configured over Spring.
I think this will not work in the above scenario....?