[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to change the processdefinition of a processinstance?

Rudi A do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 25 03:56:13 EDT 2010

Rudi A [http://community.jboss.org/people/bungrudi] created the discussion

"How to change the processdefinition of a processinstance?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533880#533880

Hello,

I'm using jBPM with states persisted to database.
I have a processinstance with a running process in the middle. Is there an easy way to change the processdefinition of that instance?

The problem is that we deployed a processdefinition and realized later that we missed a transition from a node.

Thanks,

Rudi A.