[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] - JBREFLECT-5 - Implementing generics in JavassistClassInfo

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 25 07:22:42 EDT 2010

Kabir Khan [http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"JBREFLECT-5 - Implementing generics in JavassistClassInfo"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533935#533935

When testing kernel with the JavassistTypeInfoFactory last week I got quite a few errors due to some tests trying to configure private members. Although the generated javassist joinpoint classes extend sun.reflect.MagicAccessorImpl so they can access private members the javassist compiler fell over when trying to compile the generated classes since they were trying to access private members. I have fixed those errors by implementing  https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBREFLECT-6 https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBREFLECT-6, so that the JavassistReflectionFactory now generates the bytecode directly.

There are still a few errors when running this in kernel, so I'll try to find what those are. Currently I am running this with security turned off, once that is turned on again there will be more, but I'll do what I can without security first,

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2115]