[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to get any response in this community forum?

Tong Su do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 25 13:19:59 EDT 2010

Tong Su [http://community.jboss.org/people/suto] replied to the discussion

"How to get any response in this community forum?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534029#534029

Jha,
Thanks so much for reply to my message.
I went to the GateIn community site to check how active it is. But it's down at the moment. Given that it's relatively new, our concern is the expertise, or lack of, among users.
My management wanted to stick with Jboss Portal unless there is compelling reason for swtiching.

The 3 discussions I posted were all fairly basic. Would you please take a glance?
Thanks very much for you time!

Tong

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]