[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Copying and Branching a Project

John Bailo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 25 18:32:14 EDT 2010

John Bailo [http://community.jboss.org/people/jabailo] replied to the discussion

"Copying and Branching a Project"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534089#534089

Denis Golovin wrote:

+It can be changed in project properties dialog. Select "Web Project Settings" Category and you'll see 'Context Root' field to define it.+

I changed this.  Now it launches with MYPROJECTNEW in the URL, but the server doesn't find any files.  It still doesn't recognize the project

+Change filter preferences to see hidden files which name started from .+

I'm not exactly sure where "Change Filter Preferences" is located?

+Delete hidden CVS meta data after you copied project and share project again. Another approach is exporting it before renaming to get just sources without CVS metadata.+

Do I need to leave the \CVS folder?   I deleted the whole thing and the project wouldn't load.  Do I delete only the files in the folder?

Thank you for your help!!