[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Connection problem to mySQL database

sebastien ferrand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 26 04:35:34 EDT 2010

sebastien ferrand [http://community.jboss.org/people/microbe] replied to the discussion

"Connection problem to mySQL database"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534117#534117

Thanks for a such response, but it doesn't work yet.

I tryied your solution, and it doesn't work, there is a problem in connection in these two lines :

DataSource ds = (DataSource)ctx.lookup("java:MySQLDB");  // Name used in *-ds.xml file
Connection con = ds.getConnection();

ds contain "org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource at 109afb8"

I substitued MySQLDB by the name in the xml (which is MySQLDB =] )

Where the problem may come from, maybe I forgot an important step...

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]