[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Generating a working application that uses EJB

Salim OFLAZ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 27 15:27:26 EDT 2010

Salim OFLAZ [http://community.jboss.org/people/salimoflaz] created the discussion

"Generating a working application that uses EJB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534290#534290

Hi,
I started using JBoss Tools a month ago. JBossTools-3.0.3.GA, Eclipse Platform Version: 3.4.2.When I invoke generate entities and reverse-engineer options it creates a fully working application that uses JavaBeans, NOT the EJB's. I am willing to work with EJB's and I wonder  why it doesn't generate a working application, with information discovered form database that uses EJB. Or does it? Is it possible to generate EJB's from the JavaBeans (EntityHome and EntityList) that is generated? Any advice is welcome.

Best Regards,
Salim