[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - first class groovy code gen support option for seam tools etc ?

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 29 13:34:52 EDT 2010

Denis Golovin [http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin] replied to the discussion

"first class groovy code gen support option for seam tools etc ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534476#534476

Yes, JBoss Tools plug-ins is not aware of Groovy now.

That sounds like a good feature request for  https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE JBoss Tools JIRA, feel free to create it with all details about how would you see it  :)
> William Woodman wrote:
>
> would like to know if anyone else has requested/would like to see similar direct suppport in jboss tools plugin
I remember the only discussion about Groovy I was involved a while ago.