[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - build path not set correctly after importing from svn for mavenized Seam project

Arbi Sookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 29 14:43:49 EDT 2010

Arbi Sookazian [http://community.jboss.org/people/asookazian] replied to the discussion

"build path not set correctly after importing from svn for mavenized Seam project"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534483#534483

Well, I just created a new branch off the svn trunk and created a new Eclipse/JBT workspace.  I imported the project as a Maven project (via the m2e plugin?)  I had to run the 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' again to fix the build path.  here are the before and after pics.

 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2433/build-path-before.GIF  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2433/450-371/build-path-before.GIF

after:

 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2434/build-path-after.GIF  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2434/450-371/build-path-after.GIF
Please explain how I can get the libraries to show properly like the after pic above using m2e or the Maven new project import process.  If you say don't use 'mvn eclipse:eclipse', ok fine, so why is my build path (libraries) messed up every time I import my project into a new workspace and how can I fix it using JBT/m2e???