[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Copying and Branching a Project

John Bailo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 29 15:36:12 EDT 2010

John Bailo [http://community.jboss.org/people/jabailo] replied to the discussion

"Copying and Branching a Project"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534491#534491

Ok, I got the deploy to work correctly.

So, my path so far was:

1) Disconnect original project from CVS.
2) Copy project.
3) Change old project names to new project names in Webcontext and elsewhere.
4) Team CVS Reconnect orginal project
5) Team Share new project into CVS

The last remaining step is documented here:

*Copying A Project in Eclipse and CVS*
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&goto=523915&#msg_523915