[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Group support in Eclipse designer

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 29 16:18:41 EDT 2010

Ronald van Kuijk [http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje] replied to the discussion

"Group support in Eclipse designer"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534498#534498

Boris,

I think these might have been generated by a version of the GPD that is under development. I know that Koen already made great progress on the designer, but I'm not sure where the code of the designer is in SVN at the moment. If you look in SVN maybe under JBoss Tools or something like that there might be something there. I'm just not sure (anymore)