[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Timer trigger in Junit test

Huisheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 30 08:24:59 EDT 2010

Huisheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"Timer trigger in Junit test"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534627#534627

Hi Sameeh:
  I have known what are you want to do. But I donnot recommand to run a JobExecutor in the unit test. In the unit test environment, we shouldnot dependency the container environment to do things like that. Furthermore, if you have configured a JobExecutor and wait for  '20 seconds', you cannot exactly decide when the timer was executed, because the jobexecutor doesnot run in real time, commonly it will wait thirty second between every execution.

  So I think you shouldnot depend a JobExecutor to decide whether the Timer executed correctly. May be you can setup a integration test environment to verify this.