[jboss-user] [JCA] - MDB - JCA Transaction issue

Adrian Brock do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 31 08:19:00 EDT 2010

Adrian Brock [http://community.jboss.org/people/adrian%40jboss.org] replied to the discussion

"MDB - JCA Transaction issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534894#534894

It looks to me like hornetq is returning the wrong error code?
So you'd be better off moving your discussion to that forum.

XAER_RMERR is for a resource error inside the transaction, meaning
the transaction is in unknown state and can't be committed.

I think it should be using XAER_RMFAIL if the problem is a failure to enlist?
But ask in the transactions forum what the correct code should be,
since they are the ones that interpret them.

Start a new discussion in JCA at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]