[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] - Need deployment structure for Quartz job with Spring framework on jboss

Rizwan P do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 4 08:21:59 EDT 2010

Rizwan P [http://community.jboss.org/people/RizwanP] replied to the discussion

"Need deployment structure for Quartz job with Spring framework on jboss"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541038#541038

Hi Ales,

Do we only have to copy the  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jboss/files/JBoss-Spring%20Integration/Spring%20Deployer%202.1/jboss-spring-jdk5-2.5.jar/download jboss-spring-jdk5-2.5.jar  file in deploy directory?

I had done that but it is not showing in types of information while server startup...

Am i doing something wrong?|

Start a new discussion in Spring Integration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]