[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2537

Sebastian Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 4 11:19:55 EDT 2010

Sebastian Schneider [http://community.jboss.org/people/sebastian.s] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2537"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541108#541108

Hi Maciej!

Thanks for taking the time to look deeper into the issue. I now recall the discussion I had with Ronald. He was not satisfied with the first solution because we have been changing an Interface and was afraid of breaking backwards compatibility. That was the reason he introduced a new Interface in his version of the patch. So it seems we can go ahead and apply the patch.

Sebastian

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]