[jboss-user] [jBPM] - find User tasks

Jaber C. Mourad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 5 04:50:53 EDT 2010

Jaber C. Mourad [http://community.jboss.org/people/newbeewan] created the discussion

"find User tasks"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541264#541264

Hi,

I'm trying to find some tasks assign to a user, but no success !

I have done a mock identity service to produce test data

My test process :

My test :

RepositoryService repositoryService = processEngine.getRepositoryService();ProcessDefinition testProcess = repositoryService.createProcessDefinitionQuery()                .processDefinitionKey("test").uniqueResult();ExecutionService executionService = processEngine.getExecutionService();ProcessInstance instance = executionService.startProcessInstanceByKey("test");logger.info("instance state : {}", instance.getState());Set activities = instance.findActiveActivityNames();for (String activity : activities) {        logger.info("Activity : {}", activity);}
TaskService taskService = processEngine.getTaskService();
tasks = taskService.findPersonalTasks("john");assertFalse("No tasks for John !", tasks.isEmpty());

No tasks for john !
Expected 1 because of the  candidate-users="john" am I wrong ?

How to make it works ?

Thanks