[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Access Spring Beans from jBPM installed as JBossAS service

Alexey Kakunin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 6 08:22:18 EDT 2010

Alexey Kakunin [http://community.jboss.org/people/akakunin] created the discussion

"Access Spring Beans from jBPM installed as JBossAS service"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541532#541532

Hi!
I have web-application, build with using Spring and used jBPM 4.3
In process definitions I'm activelly using Spring beans for different handlers - hopefully jBPM 4.x has very good integration with Spring.

Now, by some reasons, I want to move jBPM engine into service in JBossAS 5.1 (jBPM allowed to do it), get process engine from JNDI and use it from my application.

Question is - in this case - are there any way to access from process definition, deployed into jBPM process engine, installed as separate service spring beans defined in my web-application?

Has anybody expereince to setup such configuration?