[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Hiding the True Error

Andrew Rubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 6 13:48:25 EDT 2010

Andrew Rubinger [http://community.jboss.org/people/ALRubinger] replied to the discussion

"Hiding the True Error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541667#541667

In my case above, I was able to isolate the real error by including the schema declaration in my jboss-beans.xml.  Real error was againcoming from XB:

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'name' is not allowed to appear in element 'parameter'. @ vfs:///home/alr/business/jboss/wc/jbossas/projects/ejb3/components/embedded/trunk/impl-as/target/classes/embedded-ejb-as-adaptor-jboss-beans.xml[14,32]

I'd gotten the bad config from:

 http://docs.jboss.org/jbossmc/docs/2.0.x/userGuide/ch11s05.html http://docs.jboss.org/jbossmc/docs/2.0.x/userGuide/ch11s05.html

So a couple questions:

1) Can we open an issue, or does one exist, to fix the "hiding the cause" behaviour?
2) Is that the most updated documentation?

S,
ALR

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]