[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - Insert user information for process instance

C. Mourad Jaber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 7 05:59:17 EDT 2010

C. Mourad Jaber [http://community.jboss.org/people/newbeewan2] replied to the discussion

"Insert user information for process instance"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541758#541758

Hi,

As HuiSheng Xu ask me, I send you my point of view about that subject...

AFAIK, there are serveral needs linked to put user information in a process.

* find some process by userid (by adding userid in process instance info),
* enforce the usage of identity, user who start the process could be the default assignee (with a particular EL for exemple),
* Check if the user could start an instance of a particular process (need some adds in jpdl to descripe that !)

Regards

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]