[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Local-tx-datasource definition and custom

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 7 09:48:32 EDT 2010

Peter Johnson [http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] replied to the discussion

"Local-tx-datasource definition and custom"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541808#541808

local-tx-datasource is defined in docs/schema/jboss-ds_5_0.xsd.  There is also one at docs/dtd/jboss-ds_5_0.dtd, but I think the XSD is used. (This is for JBoss AS 5.1.0, other versions will be different.)

The rest of your question I do not understand. But to define a datasource you need to create a *-ds.xml file and place it in the delpoy directory. You can see many examples for different databases at docs/examples/jca

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]