[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2537

Alejandro Guizar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 7 20:14:21 EDT 2010

Alejandro Guizar [http://community.jboss.org/people/alex.guizar%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2537"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541871#541871

I reviewed the patch today. It looks OK; however, since timer expiration is mostly a special case of cancel, expiration, cancellation and any other form of premature task termination can be handled through a single cancel(outcome, state) method. I have attached a new patch to  https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2537 JBPM-2537. Let me know what you all think.

On a different topic, I am not quite happy with the addition of the TimedActivityBehaviour interface and Execution.signal(String, boolean) method just to deliver a timer expiration signal. It should be possible to do it through the existing ExternalActivityBehavior and Execution.signal(String, Map) by passing a special parameter that indicates the cancellation state ("cancelled", "expired" or any other). I'm going to explore this path next week.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]