[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Development WSRP] - WSRP portlet development As Generic way

Srikanth Kalvakota do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 9 09:20:53 EDT 2010

Srikanth Kalvakota [http://community.jboss.org/people/ksrikanth11] replied to the discussion

"WSRP portlet development As Generic way"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541913#541913

Hi Chris,

Thanks alot for your reply.

This project we started a year before, now client will not accept for the migration.

my actual requirement,

The admin user should be able to choose the positions of the portlets.
Other than Wsrp portlet we are able to handle the portlet possitions in the screen using xml and some times using the custmized admin UI.

but the wsrp is making problem in maintaining position and the style(renderer).
We have two types of handlers, according to the requirement we need to choose the handler and place them on the portal.

*We don't reuire the renderer and markup, is it possible to handle the content alone from WSRP.*

*
*

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal Development WSRP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2015]