[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2794 Constraint vailoation when moving from wait state using timer that result in looping back to the same wait state

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 10 05:46:30 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2794 Constraint vailoation when moving from wait state using timer that result in looping back to the same wait state"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/542003#542003

Hi,

I was a bit confused because you mentioned that the change was to use dbid instead, I assumed you want to use dbid as execution id which would mean duplication but after reading your comment in jira everything was clear.

BTW, did you try another case that is mentioned in jira (posted by  https://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=gelos O  S - 24/Apr/10 09:01 AM)?

Thanks
Maciej

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]