[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal with customized header.jsp and tabs.jsp

saravanan veda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 10 22:28:55 EDT 2010

saravanan veda [http://community.jboss.org/people/vesuinfo1984] replied to the discussion

"Portal with customized header.jsp and tabs.jsp"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/542161#542161

Hi,

I am trying the same,
I have tried a lot but im unable to get my custom header file,
only by updating the jboss-portal.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml header interceptor i am able to get my custom header, but it affects all other applications which is deployed in my jboss portal container,

I am not sure whether is there is way to bring in the custom header, please help, is that possibel or else i would stop trying the same which is not feasible in jboss portal server.

Thanks,

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]