[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] - ClassPool bootstrap refactoring

Andrew Rubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 11 15:20:30 EDT 2010

Andrew Rubinger [http://community.jboss.org/people/ALRubinger] replied to the discussion

"ClassPool bootstrap refactoring"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/542396#542396

Corrected the failing tests, made a couple other lil' tweaks.

 https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBBOOT-134 https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBBOOT-134

Still something I'd like to investigate is moving some of these bits to event handlers or elsewhere.  This patch brings in a lot of dependencies I'd like to understand/justify.  If this is primarily for AS, what's the overhead in pure MC servers, where this is placed?  If the answer is more than "nothing", we may have to extract this stuff out a bit so pure MCServer performance doesn't deteriorate.

S,
ALR

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2115]