[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss jBPM Tools + JBoss ESB

Johannes Krämer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 12 10:20:17 EDT 2010

Johannes Krämer [http://community.jboss.org/people/johannesk] created the discussion

"JBoss jBPM Tools + JBoss ESB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/542594#542594

Hi,

I'm using JBoss AS 5.1 with ESB 4.8 deployed and am currently trying to get the jBPM part of JBoss Tools running with the jBPM runtime integrated in ESB.

In which directory is the runtime located? I tried jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/jbpm.esb and every parent directory, but always got the message "This is not a valid jBPM installation."

Is it even possible to use the integrated jBPM runtime with JBoss Tools or do I have to install the stand-alone runtime as well?