[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - Update Deployment Resource

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 12 20:13:50 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"Update Deployment Resource"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/542750#542750

Hi Maurizio,

  I am sorry to say that, at this moment, the updateDeploymentResource() in RepositoryServiceImpl did not finished yet.  Maybe it is caused by the refactor work for id generate strategy.  The id of Lob didn't be initialized, so the value of id always be zero.  And there are still some problems for check confict for updated process definition,  e.g. if you update a already deployed process,  and the name or key of new processs is difference from the old one, then we will get a dead lock.

I think we could create a JIRA issue for this problem, and wait to see if other people has advanced advice.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]