[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM and Drool sample application throwing an Exception.

Felix Jose do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 13 07:09:23 EDT 2010

Felix Jose [http://community.jboss.org/people/FelixKJose] replied to the discussion

"JBPM and Drool sample application throwing an Exception."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/542835#542835

Hi Maceij,

Thank you very much, that problem got solved. Now I am getting another exception as follows:

Exception in thread "main"
org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: error: drl problem: [ERR 101] Line 1:0 no viable alternative at input '<'
at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.xml.ProblemList.getJbpmException(
ProblemList.java:175)at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.xml.ProblemList.getJbpmException(
ProblemList.java:141)at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.repository.DeployerManager.deploy(
DeployerManager.java:50)at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.repository.RepositorySessionImpl.deploy(
RepositorySessionImpl.java:61)at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cmd.DeployCmd.execute(
DeployCmd.java:47)at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cmd.DeployCmd.execute(
DeployCmd.java:33)at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.DefaultCommandService.execute(
DefaultCommandService.java:42)at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.tx.StandardTransactionInterceptor.execute(
StandardTransactionInterceptor.java:54)at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.EnvironmentInterceptor.executeInNewEnvironment(
EnvironmentInterceptor.java:53)at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.EnvironmentInterceptor.execute(
EnvironmentInterceptor.java:40)at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.RetryInterceptor.execute(
RetryInterceptor.java:55)at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.SkipInterceptor.execute(
SkipInterceptor.java:43)at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.repository.DeploymentImpl.deploy(
DeploymentImpl.java:91)at com.felix.poc.MainDriver.main(
MainDriver.java:33)

Can you please give me resolution for the same?. I have tried with two types of rules files. And I am attaching both with this. Both the cases I am getting the same exception.